Focusing the business on enhancing the holistic customer experience instead of siloed channel improvements
What is Journey Management?
“The practices of journey mapping, journey visioning, and journey orchestration, to improve customer experiences and business results across all phases of the customer life cycle.”
– Forrester Definition of Journey Management
Kitewheel Drives the Theoretical into an Actionable Strategy:
The Kitewheel Customer Journey Hub
Align Stakeholder Objectives With Kitewheel’s Journey Mapping Software
Use journey mapping to make journey maps actionable at scale.
Discover And Understand Your Data With Kitewheel’s Journey Analytics Software
Use journey analytics to take a data-driven approach to understanding key journeys.
Make Real-Time Decisions With Kitewheel’s Journey Orchestration Software
Use journey orchestration to automate and scale by executing journeys in real time.
Why Do Companies Purchase Journey Management Tools?
Download The Forrester Wave™: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 to find out! In this report, you’ll learn:
- How Forrester defines the journey orchestration market
- Forrester’s evaluation of the offerings from the top Journey Orchestration solution vendors
- Why Kitewheel received the highest scores possible in the journey testing and optimization category as well as in the technology criteria
- How Kitewheel’s real-time decisioning technology is used to boost sales, marketing, and service journeys
Why Journey Management Is Valuable To You:
Customer Results That Speak For Themselves
What Does It Take To Get Started?
Download our guide to the Fundamentals of Journey Management to learn the first steps to getting your customer journey program off the ground.