Get More Value From Your Travel Customer Journeys
Learn from how other travel brands have maximized the value of their customer experiences.
AUTOMATIC PRE-FLIGHT EMAILS
Make each traveler feel special with personalized emails.
- A customer purchases tickets for a flight
- Content and cadence of interactions are dynamically altered based on previous behavior, destination and persona
- Automated marketing emails begin materializing based on recent destinations stops
- Marketing fatigue is prevented by linking those multi-stop flights to a single customer journey
CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL CENTER — REAL TIME UPDATES
Don’t trip over your own customer care efforts.
- A customer loses a bag and contacts the call center
- Your representative’s portal is updated in real time, identifying likely causes of concern
- Your campaigns for additional checked luggage are suppressed
- Call center input tailors future communications and conversations
- The customer moved from marketing activity to customer care
SMOOTH THE TRANSITION FROM AGGREGATOR HOTEL PURCHASES
Make sure customers know where they stand.
- The customer purchases a ticket for a luxury suite on an aggregator
- The customer cancels their booking and books a different room
- Data is ingested from the aggregator to ensure the booking system is up-to-date
- A personalized email is sent to the customer to confirm the booking and encourage rewards program registration
Kitewheel brings real-time capabilities to the market technology that brands already have in place.
With our customer journey hub you can harmonize every step of the journey, tracking behavior and activity over time to deliver the best next content, action and recommendation across any channel.
Europe’s Leading Airline Treats MVPs Right, Integrating Call Center with Other Systems
A leading British airline was determined to keep flights affordable for their millions of consumers while still providing a top notch experience – across channels. On any given day, the carrier could interact with millions of consumers via its call center, email, and website. For consumers calling into the call center, representatives lacked key real-time…Read More