Upcoming Kitewheel Events
Interested in attending one of our webinars or meeting up at an event? Check out what we’ll be up to this year!
February 20th, 2020 at 1 pm EST
Our live webinar on the gap between Marketing and CX is fast-approaching! Have you registered?
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How to make the right decisions in your brand experience
- Why a cross-functional section of your organization is crucial to enact well-orchestrated experiences
- How to discover where your customers are hitting brand roadblocks in the buyer’s journey
Destination CRM Roundtable: Customer Journey Analytics: The Key to Delivering the Best Possible Customer Experiences
February 26th, 2020 at 2 pm EST
Join us on this roundtable with NICE Nexidia and Calabrio to learn how to uncover issues and constantly refine your journey maps with customer journey analytics.
On this webcast, we will drill down on these six key issues:
- Understanding the customer journey
- Measuring customer experience quality
- The importance of journey analytics as a discovery tool
- The need for cross-departmental internal buy-in for success
- The three core analytics tools for delivering more actionable insights
- How AI self-service applications are changing the needs of agents
March 23-25, 2020 in Indian Wells, California
The Kitewheel team will be attending the Next Generation Customer Experience Conference in California. If you’ll be there, make sure to stop by Kitewheel President Mark Smith’s session, “Using Journey Analytics to Optimize Decision Making & Unlock Business Value” on Monday, March 23rd at 2:30PM PT.
April 27-29, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
We’re looking forward to the CRM Evolution Conference & Exhibition in April. Swing by booth 104 to meet the Kitewheel team and learn how our customer journey orchestration software can help your organization provide a seamless customer experience.
July 21-23, 2020 in Boston, Massachusetts
We’ll be attending the Customer Experience for Financial Services Conference in Boston. Will you be in attendance? Come by our booth to learn how to improve your financial institution’s customer experience by utilizing your existing marketing and CX stacks.
October 7-8, 2020 in Tobacco Dock, London
This will be Kitewheel’s second year at the Festival of Marketing in London. Last year, we were inspired by all of the conversation around brand marketing and martech. We’re looking forward to this year’s event!
2019 European Insight Exchange
2019 MarTech East Conference
2019 Digital Customer Experience